About Refuge Church Ministries II (RCM II)
RCM II is a dynamic church located in Glen Burnie, MD. Our beliefs are based on the Bible and centered on Jesus Christ. Our mission is very simple: to grow ordinary people through their problems and into God's promises. That means we’re not about a building or some complicated religious system, but about helping people from all backgrounds discover the joy that comes from knowing and serving Jesus Christ.
We invite you to come and check us out this weekend at our worship services. We know that going to a new church can be intimidating, so we try to do things in a way where you’ll feel welcome and not like an outsider. When you come, you can participate or just sit back and observe. You’ll discover a warm atmosphere, practical teaching from God's Word and lots of friendly people pursuing God together.
God made a promise in the Bible that if we seek after Him, we’ll find Him. You are a valued part of God’s creation and His deep desire is to be in a relationship with you. So come and join us as we pursue God together!
- We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the scriptures and believe the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God’s plan and purpose for the ages.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity and Virgin Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His return.
- We believe that salvation is “by grace” plus or minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that man is sinful and is thereby separated from God. He is justified by Faith alone and accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in adherence to Christian life principles and Godly commandments.
- We believe that the union of marriage is a sacred gift given only by God and consists only of one man married to one woman.
At RCM II we value the family and we believe church should be a place for people of all ages. Every 4th Sunday we provide children's ministries alongside our regular services, which provides an age-appropriate environment for kids to encounter Christ.
RCM II is guided by a leadership team who provides overall direction and watch over the spiritual needs of the church. Our pastors provide sound, practical, biblical teaching at each worship service. They have received theological and pastoral training and are equipped to share God's love with our local community. Refuge Church Ministries II is blessed to have a leadership team who are truly dedicated to Christ and accomplishing His will.